These are the rules discussed and agreed by Weatherfield Academy’s School Council:
1. Wash your hands before lunch
2. Line up quietly for your lunch
3. Take your time eating your food and try not to be messy
4. Try to use your knife and fork and spoon carefully
5. Be polite, no burping or talking with your mouth full
6. No shouting
7. If you accidentally make a mess tell the lunchtime staff
The lunchtime staff will be awarding certificates for two students each Friday who have kept to our rules.
During the last week of each half term, these children will sit with Mr Selmes for a celebration lunch.
Have a happy lunchtime!
Every half term, the lunchtime supervisors select a group of students from each key stage who have followed these rules. They join Mr Selmes for a special Headteacher's lunch.