top of page
These are the rules discussed and agreed by Weatherfield Academy’s School Council:
1. Wash your hands before lunch
2. Line up quietly for your lunch
3. Take your time eating your food and try not to be messy
4. Try to use your knife and fork and spoon carefully
5. Be polite, no burping or talking with your mouth full
6. No shouting
7. If you accidentally make a mess tell the lunchtime staff
Have a happy lunchtime!
Every half term, the lunchtime supervisors select a student from each key stage who have followed these rules. They join Mr Selmes for a special celebration lunch at the end of each half-term.
bottom of page