KS5 - 12 Days of Kindness
KS5 have spent time completing their 12 days of kindness taking part in many activities, which we would like to congratulate them on, including:-
* Helping out at home.
* Becoming a Secret Santa for a vulnerable child donating to Action For Children, enough money for one young person to receive emergency accommodation with food and essentials for 4 days.
* Donating over £20 to christingle.org and their Share the Light campaign.
* Decorating cakes - and eating them!
* Singing Carols
* Writing a thank you card
* Donating books, toys, clothes to others
* Litter picking around the school
* Making others smile
* Feeding the wildlife around the school
* Making and delivering a Christmas Card
* Finally, do something to make themselves happy
Wishing you all a safe and healthy Christmas and Happy New Year
From Mrs Patterson and all in Key Stage 5